CCS University PhD Entrance 2012
Chaudhary Charan Singh University was founded in 1965, to extend to the demands of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh. Currently, it is one of the first educational institutions of the country broad a vast, beautiful and pollution-free campus. Chaudhary Charan Singh University is a best university which provides excellence education to their students. This university provides excellence faculty with good knowledge.
Eligilibility for PhD Admission at CCS University 2012
A candidate for registration for the degree of Ph.D. should have a second class Master’s degree with 50% marks in the subject concerned
econd class Master’s degree, with at least 55% marks in allied subject, approved by The Board of Studies may apply for the registration.
Venue of Research
Procedure for Registration for PhD at CCS University
– submit an application to the university on a prescribed form, along with the required fee
– A detailed synopsis through the supervisor and the Head of the Department Institution concerned, or the Principal
– The candidate needs to give an open pre-registration seminar on the topic
- The supervisor will submit a certificate along-with the application form to the research degree Committee that the candidate has delivered the seminar satisfactory.
- candidate will appear, before the R.D.C., for presentation and discussion oh his topic. If the R.D.C. is satisfied with qualifications of the candidate
Applicants should not that the registration fees charged by the university is non refundable
For more and latest details, please log on to official web site of the university.
The CCS University has announced that the candidates who have passed the UGC NET/ CSIR (JRF)/SLET/GATE and RET or have done M.Phil from CCS University can submit the application form for registration for PhD program till 16-4-2012.
CCS University – Meerut 200005
Written by StudyChaCha