Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA)
The Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) was established on 1954 and it is as an independent Co-operative Research Association. The objective of the administration is to offer day-to-day technological inputs to the industry and meet the Science & Technological targets set at the national level. It was the 3rd in the series of Co-operative Textile Research Institutes establish in the aftermath of Indian Independence with a look at to fulfill research and other scientific work for textile and allied industries.
The Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) carries on education and growth activities on a regular basis in textile manufacturing processes and testing of textiles. It has now 2 types of training programmes individually for staff and operators. The educating programmes can be carried on either at BTRA or at the premises of the company. Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) programs and training related information check on BTRA official website.
Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) Training Programmes
QMS / LMS Certification
Basic Course for Executives [Marketing/Commercial]
Assignments handled during the last five years by the Bombay Textile Research Association:
Technical / Engineering Survey of a non-woven plant
General facilities for manufacturing and testing of non-woven for a unit
Bankable weaving project
Viability study of weaving activity
Technical evaluation of a textile company
Technical appraisal of a modern weaving unit
Market survey to assess the demand of looms
Testing & performance examination of textile machinery
Benchmarking weaving section of a modern denim unit
Process audit for improving quality and productivity in spinning
Yarn quality audit in a spinning mill
Performance audit in a spinning mill
Technical certificate regarding process loss
Technical certificate regarding evaluation of products with respect to category
Technical certificate on process flow, production process and input-output ratio
Technical certificate issued on moisture content of cotton fibres
Lace braiding – an opinion
Bolting cloth – Technical information
Technical certification of embroidery machine
Certificate for material consumption of wrapper cloth
Cost estimation of Tussar fabric and jacquard sari border
Terry towel standards
Shrinkage norms for napkin preparatory
Fabric inspection by four points system
Grey fabric inspection
Scope to improve yarn realisation
Causes for high yarn imperfections
Measures to reduce imperfections in a count
Optimisation of twist level in plied yarn to get lowest yarn elongation
Spinning machinery audit
Process and maintenance audit in winding section of a modern spinning mill
Improving efficiency in shuttleless type of looms [any make / model]
Improving efficiency in automatic type of looms [any make / model]
Breakage study for shuttleless Looms
Assessment of interference loss of weavers
Shop floor investigation for the performance improvement in the mills
Studies to improve loomshed productivity and fabric packing percentage
Shop-floor investigation for quality and productivity improvement in weaving
Maintenance audit in loomshed
Maintenance audit in weaving preparatory
Control of consumption of machinery spares in a modern weaving
Control of hard waste in a modern weaving
Stores audit report for a modern weaving unit
Problem of reed damage
Single end sizing
Low pick-up at sizing
Improving warping productivity
Causes for weft breakage and soft yarn and remedial measures to reduce the same
Diagnostic survey in weaving preparatory
Diagnostic study in yarn godown
Analysis of knitted fabric for contamination
The company has invited application form for the post of Deputy Director. Interested eligible candidates can apply with in 20 days.
The Bombay Textile Research Association,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai – 400 086
Ph 2500 3651/2652/2117
Fax 91 – 22 – 2500 0459
Written by StudyChaCha
- YCCE Cut OffCan you provide me the Engineering cutoff of YCCE or Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering as I want to check my position? […]
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ReputationCan you tell me if Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a reputed Institute in India or nor as I want to sure about it before taking... […]
- Courses after B.E ECECan you list me the short term course which I can do after completing B.E ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in India? […]
- Date of Bank FormsCan you tell me about the date of issue of Probationary Officer (PO) forms in State Bank of India (SBI)? […]
- Syllabus JNU Entrance Exams for MSc BiotechCan you provide me the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Entrance Exams for MSc Biotech? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do