Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA)
The Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) was established on 1954 and it is as an independent Co-operative Research Association. The objective of the administration is to offer day-to-day technological inputs to the industry and meet the Science & Technological targets set at the national level. It was the 3rd in the series of Co-operative Textile Research Institutes establish in the aftermath of Indian Independence with a look at to fulfill research and other scientific work for textile and allied industries.
The Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) carries on education and growth activities on a regular basis in textile manufacturing processes and testing of textiles. It has now 2 types of training programmes individually for staff and operators. The educating programmes can be carried on either at BTRA or at the premises of the company. Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) programs and training related information check on BTRA official website.
Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) Training Programmes
QMS / LMS Certification
Basic Course for Executives [Marketing/Commercial]
Assignments handled during the last five years by the Bombay Textile Research Association:
Technical / Engineering Survey of a non-woven plant
General facilities for manufacturing and testing of non-woven for a unit
Bankable weaving project
Viability study of weaving activity
Technical evaluation of a textile company
Technical appraisal of a modern weaving unit
Market survey to assess the demand of looms
Testing & performance examination of textile machinery
Benchmarking weaving section of a modern denim unit
Process audit for improving quality and productivity in spinning
Yarn quality audit in a spinning mill
Performance audit in a spinning mill
Technical certificate regarding process loss
Technical certificate regarding evaluation of products with respect to category
Technical certificate on process flow, production process and input-output ratio
Technical certificate issued on moisture content of cotton fibres
Lace braiding – an opinion
Bolting cloth – Technical information
Technical certification of embroidery machine
Certificate for material consumption of wrapper cloth
Cost estimation of Tussar fabric and jacquard sari border
Terry towel standards
Shrinkage norms for napkin preparatory
Fabric inspection by four points system
Grey fabric inspection
Scope to improve yarn realisation
Causes for high yarn imperfections
Measures to reduce imperfections in a count
Optimisation of twist level in plied yarn to get lowest yarn elongation
Spinning machinery audit
Process and maintenance audit in winding section of a modern spinning mill
Improving efficiency in shuttleless type of looms [any make / model]
Improving efficiency in automatic type of looms [any make / model]
Breakage study for shuttleless Looms
Assessment of interference loss of weavers
Shop floor investigation for the performance improvement in the mills
Studies to improve loomshed productivity and fabric packing percentage
Shop-floor investigation for quality and productivity improvement in weaving
Maintenance audit in loomshed
Maintenance audit in weaving preparatory
Control of consumption of machinery spares in a modern weaving
Control of hard waste in a modern weaving
Stores audit report for a modern weaving unit
Problem of reed damage
Single end sizing
Low pick-up at sizing
Improving warping productivity
Causes for weft breakage and soft yarn and remedial measures to reduce the same
Diagnostic survey in weaving preparatory
Diagnostic study in yarn godown
Analysis of knitted fabric for contamination
The company has invited application form for the post of Deputy Director. Interested eligible candidates can apply with in 20 days.
The Bombay Textile Research Association,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai – 400 086
Ph 2500 3651/2652/2117
Fax 91 – 22 – 2500 0459
Written by StudyChaCha
- syllabus for m.com final year of distanceplease give me the syllabus plllllzzzzzzz m.com final year of distance […]
- Age limit for SSLC examHai, my son name is Amogh Date of birth is 10.02.2010 at what age he should be attending SSLC Exams. Regards Pavan email@example.com […]
- Montessori schools in negomboI want to enroll my child in nursery..can u pls say some Montessori schools in negombo.. […]
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...
- vikas said Sir plz send me class 10th c.g. Bord exam 2013 mod...
- SARAVANAN.P said DEAR SIR, I NEED LEET EXAM DATE FOR PANDICHERRY...
- chetan magdum said plz display me final year B.tech. E&Tc academi...
- kalyanjagadeesh said sir we want exam time table of 2012-2013 bach stud...
- Anonymous said Physics Notes
- tripesh yadav said respected sir i want to knw which book is gud 4 ss...
- kawshik dutta said sir,i want to know when will the set 2013 notifica...
- Basava said I have completed B.A. After compliting the diploma...