BITS Admission Test (BITSAT 2012)
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) was set up on 1929 and it is a most famous and important Institute regarded high among the nationally reputed Engineering Institutes in India. BITS have its primary campus is located at Pilani – Rajasthan. BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) is a Computer Based Online Test for Admission to First years undergraduate degree programmes of BITS, Pilani.
Courses Name –
B.E. (Hons) in Chemical Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Computer Science
B.E. (Hons) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Manufacturing Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Civil Engineering
Duration – Four Years
Mode – Full Time
Selection Process – BITS Admission Test 2012
Application Form – Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) official website
Duration Examination – 3 hours
Application Fee – Rs 1500/- (Rs 1000/- for female candidates)
Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2012 : 15th February 2012
Test center allotment and announcement: 25th February 2012
Candidates to reserve Test dates: 29th Feb. – 20th March 2012
Hall tickets issue: 14th April – 30th April 2012
BITSAT Online tests : 10th May – 9th June 2012
Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and
Preferences to Degree programmes : 19th May – 30th June 2012
Admit List and Wait List announcement : 1st July 2012
Admission Eligibility – For admission to BITSAT candidates should have passed the 12th class examination with minimum aggregate 75% marks from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. At least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
For apply to BITSAT-2012 Interested candidates should register their names by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Candidate may pay fees by Demand Draft with the prescribed fees of Rs. 1700/- (Rs. 1200/- for female candidates) should be sent to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani – 333 031. If you are using a payment mode other than DD then the prescribed fee for BITSAT 2012 is Rs. 1600/-(Rs. 1100/- for female candidates).
BITSAT Test Format:
BITSAT-2012 will be of total 3-hour duration. The test consists of four parts:
Part I : Physics
Part II : Chemistry
Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
Part IV : Mathematics
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS)
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Discussions of n Forum
sample question papers for BITS ME Programme?
Post Graduation in Biotechnology at BITS
BITSAT 2011 Exam Dates
Download BITS Pilani Application Form
- Indian Navy Mr NMR RecruitmentHello sir is there any one can provide me detail for the Indian Navy Mr NMR Recruitment? I want to about the Indian Navy Mr NMR Recruitment?
- Dave Niper ContractingHello sir I am here as I want to know where the Dave Niper Contractor LLC is located so will you please tell me about this to me?
- Result of Madhya Pradesh Public Service CommissionHello sir I am here as I want to get the Result of the Candidate who were Eligible For Interview for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission State...
- Admission in USA without TOEFLHello sir I am here as I want to get the name list of the Colleges that offer Admission to the Students in USA without requiring TOEFL so will you...
- Steel Authority of India Limited ChandrapurHello sir I am here as I want to know about Product Offered at Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant of Steel Authority of India Limited so will you please...
- State Bank of Patiala Net WorthHello sir I am Monica and I want to know the Net Worth of State Bank of Patiala so will you please tell me about this to me??
- APPSC ASO Verification ListHello sir I am here as I want to get to know the Roll Number list of the Candidate who are called for Certification Verification Assistant...
- NLSIU MailHello sir I am here as I want to get the mail ID of the Registrar of National Law School of India University so will you pleae provide me the mail...
- Voucher for CAT ExamHello sir I am Shanu and I am here as I want to know the process of getting CAT Exam vouchers so please tell me how to get Vouchers??
- FRI KV DehradunHello sir I am here as I want to get the Staff List of the Kendriya Vidyalaya, F.R.I. Dehradun so will you please provide me that??
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...