BITS Admission Test (BITSAT 2012)
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) was set up on 1929 and it is a most famous and important Institute regarded high among the nationally reputed Engineering Institutes in India. BITS have its primary campus is located at Pilani – Rajasthan. BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) is a Computer Based Online Test for Admission to First years undergraduate degree programmes of BITS, Pilani.
Courses Name –
B.E. (Hons) in Chemical Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Computer Science
B.E. (Hons) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Manufacturing Engineering
B.E. (Hons) in Civil Engineering
Duration – Four Years
Mode – Full Time
Selection Process – BITS Admission Test 2012
Application Form – Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) official website
Duration Examination – 3 hours
Application Fee – Rs 1500/- (Rs 1000/- for female candidates)
Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2012 : 15th February 2012
Test center allotment and announcement: 25th February 2012
Candidates to reserve Test dates: 29th Feb. – 20th March 2012
Hall tickets issue: 14th April – 30th April 2012
BITSAT Online tests : 10th May – 9th June 2012
Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and
Preferences to Degree programmes : 19th May – 30th June 2012
Admit List and Wait List announcement : 1st July 2012
Admission Eligibility – For admission to BITSAT candidates should have passed the 12th class examination with minimum aggregate 75% marks from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. At least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
For apply to BITSAT-2012 Interested candidates should register their names by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Candidate may pay fees by Demand Draft with the prescribed fees of Rs. 1700/- (Rs. 1200/- for female candidates) should be sent to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani – 333 031. If you are using a payment mode other than DD then the prescribed fee for BITSAT 2012 is Rs. 1600/-(Rs. 1100/- for female candidates).
BITSAT Test Format:
BITSAT-2012 will be of total 3-hour duration. The test consists of four parts:
Part I : Physics
Part II : Chemistry
Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
Part IV : Mathematics
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS)
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Discussions of n Forum
sample question papers for BITS ME Programme?
Post Graduation in Biotechnology at BITS
BITSAT 2011 Exam Dates
Download BITS Pilani Application Form
- Syllabus for predacwhat is the sellabus of preparation of predac […]
- LLM Exam students planning to appear in the second optionPlease give me the details of the LL.M Exam students planning to appear in the second option of batch 2013-16. […]
- New opening NRI account Punjab National Bankhi dear sir I want to opening New NRI account in Punjab National Bank Sheikhpura. so please correct opening my account so pls give reply […]
- Direct second year admission vjti coep & vitcan u tell me the cutoff for production engg branch in vjti,coep&vit in 2014-15 […]
- model question paper for eee dept for TRB assistant professor engineeringi need the model question papers for TRB assistant professor engineering for eee dept. am attending this exam for the first so i kindly request u to... […]
- UGC NET AgrometeorologyI want previous years question papers of UGC NET on Agrometeorology and also name of some book which will be preferred for preparing the NET exam. ... […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do