BHU MSc Entrance
Banaras Hindu University main objective of providing trained manpower in the area of Computer and Systems Sciences and to promote state of the art research in Computer Sciences, Applications and related areas. It is offered science based program. It is also provide the best faculty and good knowledge & skills for our students.
Important dates of Banaras Hindu University:
Date of Sale of Application Forms -06.02.2012
Last Date for Sale of Application Forms -06.03.2012
Last Date for Receipt of completed Application Forms- 06.03.2012
M.Sc. entrance exam date: 22 May 2012 to 6 June 2012.
For BHU M.Sc. Physics entrance exam, Candidates should have B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons) degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks. For SC/ST candidates only passing marks require for qualifying examination. Five percentage of relaxation in marks will be given to OBC and physically challenged candidates.
List of Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam Centers
Coaching Centers for Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam:
J .R. S Tutorials
Hierank School of Competitions
Brilliants Tutorial Pvt.Ltd
Sahil study circle
Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Center
Prof P C Thomas Classes
Narayana IIT Academy
T.I.M.E (Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd
Oasis education services
Candidate must have qualified in Computer Science/must have studied Computer Science in all the three years. Those who have qualified in other subjects such as Computer Applications, Information Technology, etc. are not eligible.
Admission to M.Sc. program is made through an All India Admission Test (PET) conducted by the University sometime around the month of May every year at Varanasi and other centres such as : Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad. The advertisement for the same is normally made in January – February in leading national dailies.
The Admission test normally comprises of one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions of Graduate level in Computer Science.
For Admission to 2011-13 Session: There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions based on graduate level of the concerned subject.
Other courses offered
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) Program
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program
Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Computer Science Program
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Thread on Forum
BHU msc human and molecular genetics admit card?
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- syllabus for m.com final year of distanceplease give me the syllabus plllllzzzzzzz m.com final year of distance […]
- SITM Executive MBA ProgrammeHi , I am working as a network Engineer and have a work ex. of 8 years. I am planning to join SITM Pune for executive MBA programme. Please... […]
- Age limit for SSLC examHai, my son name is Amogh Date of birth is 10.02.2010 at what age he should be attending SSLC Exams. Regards Pavan email@example.com […]
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...
- vikas said Sir plz send me class 10th c.g. Bord exam 2013 mod...
- SARAVANAN.P said DEAR SIR, I NEED LEET EXAM DATE FOR PANDICHERRY...
- chetan magdum said plz display me final year B.tech. E&Tc academi...
- kalyanjagadeesh said sir we want exam time table of 2012-2013 bach stud...
- Anonymous said Physics Notes
- tripesh yadav said respected sir i want to knw which book is gud 4 ss...
- kawshik dutta said sir,i want to know when will the set 2013 notifica...
- Basava said I have completed B.A. After compliting the diploma...