BHU MSc Entrance
Banaras Hindu University main objective of providing trained manpower in the area of Computer and Systems Sciences and to promote state of the art research in Computer Sciences, Applications and related areas. It is offered science based program. It is also provide the best faculty and good knowledge & skills for our students.
Important dates of Banaras Hindu University:
Date of Sale of Application Forms -06.02.2012
Last Date for Sale of Application Forms -06.03.2012
Last Date for Receipt of completed Application Forms- 06.03.2012
M.Sc. entrance exam date: 22 May 2012 to 6 June 2012.
For BHU M.Sc. Physics entrance exam, Candidates should have B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons) degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks. For SC/ST candidates only passing marks require for qualifying examination. Five percentage of relaxation in marks will be given to OBC and physically challenged candidates.
List of Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam Centers
Coaching Centers for Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam:
J .R. S Tutorials
Hierank School of Competitions
Brilliants Tutorial Pvt.Ltd
Sahil study circle
Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Center
Prof P C Thomas Classes
Narayana IIT Academy
T.I.M.E (Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd
Oasis education services
Candidate must have qualified in Computer Science/must have studied Computer Science in all the three years. Those who have qualified in other subjects such as Computer Applications, Information Technology, etc. are not eligible.
Admission to M.Sc. program is made through an All India Admission Test (PET) conducted by the University sometime around the month of May every year at Varanasi and other centres such as : Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad. The advertisement for the same is normally made in January – February in leading national dailies.
The Admission test normally comprises of one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions of Graduate level in Computer Science.
For Admission to 2011-13 Session: There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions based on graduate level of the concerned subject.
Other courses offered
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) Program
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program
Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Computer Science Program
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Thread on Forum
BHU msc human and molecular genetics admit card?
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do