BHU MSc Entrance
Banaras Hindu University main objective of providing trained manpower in the area of Computer and Systems Sciences and to promote state of the art levitra cheapest price research in Computer Sciences, Applications and related areas. It is offered science based program. It is also provide the best faculty and good knowledge & skills for our students.
Important dates of Banaras Hindu University:
Date of Sale of Application Forms -06.02.2012
Last Date for Sale of Application Forms -06.03.2012
Last Date for Receipt of completed Application Forms- 06.03.2012
M.Sc. entrance exam date: 22 May 2012 to 6 June celexa antidepressant 2012.
For BHU M.Sc. Physics entrance exam, Candidates should have B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons) degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks. For SC/ST candidates only passing marks require for qualifying examination. Five percentage of relaxation in marks will be given to OBC and physically challenged buy cialis overnight candidates.
List of Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam Centers
Coaching Centers for Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam:
J .R. S Tutorials
Hierank School of Competitions
Brilliants Tutorial Pvt.Ltd
Sahil study circle
Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Center
Prof P C Thomas Classes
Narayana IIT Academy
T.I.M.E (Triumphant Institute of Management buy kamagra belgium Education Pvt. Ltd
Oasis education services
Candidate must have qualified in Computer Science/must have studied Computer Science in all the buy cheap online paxil three years. Those who have qualified in other subjects such as Computer Applications, Information Technology, etc. are not eligible.
Admission to M.Sc. program is made through an All India Admission Test (PET) conducted by the University sometime around the month of May every year at Varanasi and other centres such as : Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad. The advertisement for the same is normally made in January – February in leading national dailies.
The Admission test normally comprises of one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions of Graduate level in Computer Science.
For Admission to 2011-13 Session: There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions based on graduate level of the concerned subject.
Other courses offered
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) Program
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program
Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Computer Science Program
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Thread on Forum
BHU msc human and molecular genetics admit card?
- ICFAI University Dehradun EligibilityI have done my 12th and planning to do law degree from ICFAI University, Dehradun (IUD) searching for courses and their eligibility. Will you please... […]
- Year Drop In Engineering Pune UniversityI have done one year back engineering but dropped in middle now planning to join Savitribai Phule Pune University for pursuing studies. Can you... […]
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases IIT JEEI have already applied for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) Exam and doing preparation want some notes. Will you please provide me... […]
- Central Bank Of India Jewel LoanI recently opened an account in the Central Bank of India and want to take the jewel loan from here searching for details. Will you please provide me... […]
- Reviews Of Manipal UniversityI have heard a lot about the Manipal University which is located in Manipal, Karnataka and planning to join here but before that want reviews of this... […]
- Indian Forest Services RanksI have completed my UG degree and planning to apply for the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam. Can you please provide me information about Indian... […]
- St Petersburg IP Pavlov Medical UniversityI am interested in the field of medical and planning to join First Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg medical University. Can you... […]
- Manipal University Certificate AttestationI am student of Sikkim Manipal University and searching for some details about the Manipal University Certificate Attestation. Will you please... […]
- CCS University BJMC Admit CardI am student of Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) and from here doing my BJMC degree want the admit card for giving exams. Will you please... […]
- IFFCO TOKIO NCB ConfirmationI have some official work in IFFCO TOKIO and for this searching for the details about No Claims Bonus (NCB) conformation. Will you please tell in... […]
- Cheque Deposit Slip Of Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Apply Online
- Union Bank Of India Gwalior Padav Branch
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation Website
- Preparation For TNPSC Group 1
- NIIT University AICTE Approved
- MP PMT Portal
- Institute Of Chemical Technology In Mumbai
- IBPS Specialist Officer Helpline
- KGMC Hostel
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...