BHU MSc Entrance
Banaras Hindu University main objective of providing trained manpower in the area of Computer and Systems Sciences and to promote state of the art research in Computer Sciences, Applications and related areas. It is offered science based program. It is also provide the best faculty and good knowledge & skills for our students.
Important dates of Banaras Hindu University:
Date of Sale of Application Forms -06.02.2012
Last Date for Sale of Application Forms -06.03.2012
Last Date for Receipt of completed Application Forms- 06.03.2012
M.Sc. entrance exam date: 22 May 2012 to 6 June 2012.
For BHU M.Sc. Physics entrance exam, Candidates should have B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons) degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks. For SC/ST candidates only passing marks require for qualifying examination. Five percentage of relaxation in marks will be given to OBC and physically challenged candidates.
List of Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam Centers
Coaching Centers for Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam:
J .R. S Tutorials
Hierank School of Competitions
Brilliants Tutorial Pvt.Ltd
Sahil study circle
Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Center
Prof P C Thomas Classes
Narayana IIT Academy
T.I.M.E (Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd
Oasis education services
Candidate must have qualified in Computer Science/must have studied Computer Science in all the three years. Those who have qualified in other subjects such as Computer Applications, Information Technology, etc. are not eligible.
Admission to M.Sc. program is made through an All India Admission Test (PET) conducted by the University sometime around the month of May every year at Varanasi and other centres such as : Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad. The advertisement for the same is normally made in January – February in leading national dailies.
The Admission test normally comprises of one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions of Graduate level in Computer Science.
For Admission to 2011-13 Session: There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions based on graduate level of the concerned subject.
Other courses offered
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) Program
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program
Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Computer Science Program
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Thread on Forum
BHU msc human and molecular genetics admit card?
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...