Bharat College Pharmacy
Bharat Institute of Pharmacy is situated in Kurukshetra, Haryana. It was founded in 2004 and handled below Bharat Educational & Social Welfare Society, a registered organization. Bharat Institute of Pharmacy is affiliated to Kurukshetra University and is sanctioned by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and state government for adding pharmacy education. Bharat Institute of Pharmacy extends Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) course of 2 years. It is aimed at adding quality education and promoting excellence in academic engages Pharmacy and Research activities.
Candidates should have cleared the 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry, biology/ mathematics with not less than 45% marks.
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit received in qualifying exam and as per the norms of university.
Bharat Institute of Pharmacy
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...