Anna Institute of Management Preliminary Examination
Anna Institute of Management is settled in the city of Chennai, in a serene environing conductive for educating, and is housed in a state of the art building complex. Educating Programme for Indian Administrative Service Officers on “Public Private Partnership” was carried on at Anna Institute of Management from January 10 to 14, 2011. Anna Institute of Management has carried on two hundred forty-eight training programmes benefiting approximately 6100 officers which correspond to seven hundred eighty-four programme days.
Anna Institute of Management has invited the application forms for the coaching of IAS/IPS Preliminary Examination 2012.
Duration: 6 Months
Types: Full time and part time
The candidate should have graduation degree from recognized university. The age should be between 21 to 30 years (35 for reserved) as on 1st August 2012 .
Fees: Rs. 1000/-
The candidates from Chennai can obtain the application form from:
The Principal, All India Civil Services Coaching Centre, 225, Second Avenue, Anna Nagar
West, Chennai – 600 040
Phone : 044-26211475
Last date to apply: 27th September , 2011
List of Anna Institute of Management Training Program 2011
Public Distribution System
Training of Trainers
Training Need Analysis
Information Technology enabled services
Right to Information
Total Quality Management
Anna Institute of Management
163/1, P.S. Kumarasamy Raja Salai (Greenways Road)
Chennai – 600 028.
Written by StudyChaCha
- Country Of India FactsHello brother it’sRohan I need some facts of India so please can you provide me information on this?
- Corporation Bank Yeshwanthpur IFSC CodeHello it’s Manish, I need the ifsc code and micr code of corporation bank yeshwanthpur branch, so provide me the codes here?
- Part Time Mba In KolkataHello buddy which are the colleges in Kolkata providing part time mba in their campus, get me the list of those?
- Noida Apartments For SaleHey buddy it’s Arpit form Delhi, I want to know that which are the apartments for sale in noida?
- Calcutta University Bcom SyllabusHello brother I need b.com syllabus of calcutta university so please provide me the syllabus here?
- Flat In GurgaonHello buddy which are the flats for sale in Gurgaon will you provide me information on this here?
- Ap HistoryHello brother myslef Mukul, I want details of Andhra Pradesh State, what is the history of this state?
- World Universities RankingHello brother myself Rahul, I need the list of world universities along with their ranking, so please provide me the list here?
- Steel PlantsHello brother I want the list of steel plants in India, which are the companies manufacturing steel in India?
- Indian Overseas Bank ArimalamHello brother I need ifsc code of indian overseas bank arimalam branch so please me the code here?
- CGL Question Paper 19 October
- Vyapam Allotment
- Bihar State Electricity Board Rate
- Genetic Engineering in Bharathiar University
- Bank of Standard Chartered Hong Kong
- Universities in Germany
- Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card
- Cheap Hotel in Chandigarh
- BFA Karnataka State Open University
- Kalyani University Agriculture
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...