Amity University Saket Delhi
Amity Institute of Education (AIE) follows modern teaching-learning methodologies. The course has been approved by the National Council for Teacher our stude nts. Education (NCTE). Renowned educational bodies such as NCTE, NCERT, UGC and NIEPA provide constant guidance and support to the institute. It is provide the placement with good knowledge & skills forAmity Institute of Education (AIE), IP University inculcates a sense of responsibility along with respect human values in its teacher trainees to be passed on to the future generation of the country.
• B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education): 1 year
• Extensive library
• Resource bank of teaching aids
• State of the art computer lab
In the past, students of Amity Institute of Education have been placed in eminent schools of Delhi and adjoining areas. Some of them are given here -
• Amity International School – Saket/ Pushp Vihar/ Gurgaon/ Mayur Vihar/ NOIDA
• Mother’s International School
• KR Mangalam School
• Sardar Patel Vidyalaya
• Tagore International School
• Air Force Bal Bharati School
• Army Public School
• Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan School
• Heritage School
• Blue Bells School
AMITY INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- Institute of Distance EducationPlease provide University of Madras Institute of Distance Education details??? […]
- CBSE blue print of 12th commerceWill you please provide the CBSE12th commerce Business Studies exam question paper ? […]
- International Organizations MBA at the University Of Geneva Georgetown InternationalHi will you plz give me some related info of International Organizations MBA offered by University Of Geneva […]
- Msc biotech exam hall ticketWill you please provide the Msc biotech exam hall ticket of AIIMS entrance exam? […]
- Procedure to register new login ID and Password for Net banking in Axis BankWill you please provide the Procedure to register new login ID and Password for Net banking of Axis Bank ? […]
- KVS Lower Division Clerk question paperWill you please provide the information regarding the KVS Lower Division Clerk exam question paper pattern ? […]
- Job for M.Tech in wireless mobile communicationshi i have completed my m.tech in wireless mobile communication(WMC) stream. i wanted to know what are the job opportunities for WMC. and i wanted to... […]
- Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration School feesI want to know How much gimpa school fees and if it is yearly or per semester […]
- ME in electrical in distance modeI would like to start ME in electrical in distance mode.So,is that possible in gujarat? And if yes than please tell me in which collage or... […]
- CBSE schools near Vastu River nestSir, Kindly provide the names of the CBSE School near vastu river nest as we are shifting there in next month. […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do