Am I eligible for JKCET exam?

i am not of j&k state. but i have passed my 10 & 12th from j&k(cbse). my father is serving in bsf srinagar. Is i am eligible for jkcet exam.


Answered by
For giving JKCET exam the candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K. As you are not a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir so you are not eligible for it.

This entry was posted in Education and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Am I eligible for JKCET exam?

  1. Candidate can give both JKCET AND AFMC EXAM says:

    Student can give both exam of JKCET AND AFMC

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.