Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2012
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences was set up on May 17, 1998 through the then Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) carries on an entrance test for admission in to its under-graduate medical courses MBBA and any other. The entrance test is carried on at a number of centers across the country. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences invites application form for admission MBBS degree on through entrance examination.
Courses Name – MBBS
Duration – Five Years
Mode – Full Time
Application Fee – Rs. 1,500/-
Selection Process – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Merit List
Application Form – branches of Dhanalaxmi Bank and Federal bank and Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences official website.
The Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences published dates of AIMS MBBS exam 2012:
Sale of Application : 01 March 2012
Last Date for sale of Application : 25 April 2012
Last date for Receipt of Completed Application : 30 April 2012
Date of Examination : SATURDAY, 19 May 2012
Time of Examination : 10.00 AM to 12 .30 PM
Admission Eligibility – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2011 admission Eligibility candidate should have 12th passed from any recognized Board in India.
List of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2011 Exam Centers –
Syllabus of AIMS exam 2012:
Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei.
Electrons and Photons.
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
Work, Energy and Power.
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions.
Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment).
Heat and Thermodynamics.
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
Introduction and Measurement.
Magnetic Effect of Currents.
Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents.
Crystal structure-. Cell; single, poly and liquid crystal (concepts only).
Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
Laws of Motion.
Description of Motion in One Dimension.
Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
Some basic concepts in Chemistry.
Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen.
S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals).
Solid state Chemistry.
General principles and processes of isolation of elements.
Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X).
Purification and characterization of carbon compounds.
States of matter.
Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen.
Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry.
The d-and f-Block elements.
Chemistry in everyday life.
Equilibrium in physical and chemical processes Ionic equilibrium.
BIOLOGY (BOTANY & ZOOLOGY):
Cell: Structure and Function.
Biology and Human Welfare.
Diversity in Living World.
Reproduction and Development in Humans.
Structure and Function – Animals.
Genetics and Evolution.
Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants.
Biotechnology and its Applications.
Structure and Function – Plants
Ecology and Environment.
Reference Books for AIMS Entrance Examination:
Medical Entrance Exam Guide by Rph Editorial Board
Practice Problems In Physics For Engineering And Medical Entrance Examinations by S Mishra
Medical Entrance Guide by R G Raizada
Physics : NCERT, HC Verma,Arihant
Chemistry :NCERT,Arihant,P bahadur,OP Tondon
Coaching centers for AIMS Entrance Examination:
Engineers Study Circle
Brilliant Tutorials PVT.LTD
Career Forum Warangal
Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Centre
AGG Group of Institutes
Office of Admissions,
Amrita Health Sciences Campus,
Kochi, Kerala – 682 041
Written by StudyChaCha
- Login TOEFLHello sir I want to get registered for TOEFL so here can you please tell me that how to login for TOEFL ?
- Sonata Software Pune OfficeHello sir I want to know about contact details of Sonata Software of Pune Office so here can you please give me its details ?
- Forest Range Officers APPSC NotificationHello sir I want to know eligibility criteria of Forest Range Officers APPSC according to Notification so here can you please give me its details ?
- Kashmir University Official WebsiteHello sir I want to know about official website of Kashmir University so here can you please give me its details ?
- Swami Vivekanand University AICTE Approval LetterHello sir I want to know about Swami Vivekanand University AICTE Approval Letter so here can you please give me its details ?
- Oriental bank of Commerce IBPS Clerical RecruitmentHello sir I want to know is there any Oriental bank of Commerce IBPS Clerical Recruitment so can you please give me its details ?
- APTET Marks ListHello sir I want to know where I will get mark list of APTET so here can you please give me its details ?
- MICAT Exam TimingHello sir I want to prepare for MICAT exam and here I want to know about its timings so can you please give me its details that how much time I will...
- Patna University Faculty VacancyHello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy for faculty in Patna University so here can you please give me its details ?
- BA Part 2 Result University of CalcuttaHello sir I want to know is BA Part 2 Result of University of Calcutta declared or not so here can you please give me its details ?
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...