Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2012
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences was set up on May 17, 1998 through the then Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) carries on an entrance test for admission in to its under-graduate medical courses MBBA and any other. The entrance test is carried on at a number of centers across the country. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences invites application form for admission MBBS degree on through entrance examination.
Courses Name – MBBS
Duration – Five Years
Mode – Full Time
Application Fee – Rs. 1,500/-
Selection Process – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Merit List
Application Form – branches of Dhanalaxmi Bank and Federal bank and Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences official website.
The Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences published dates of AIMS MBBS exam 2012:
Sale of Application : 01 March 2012
Last Date for sale of Application : 25 April 2012
Last date for Receipt of Completed Application : 30 April 2012
Date of Examination : SATURDAY, 19 May 2012
Time of Examination : 10.00 AM to 12 .30 PM
Admission Eligibility – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2011 admission Eligibility candidate should have 12th passed from any recognized Board in India.
List of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2011 Exam Centers –
Syllabus of AIMS exam 2012:
Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei.
Electrons and Photons.
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
Work, Energy and Power.
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions.
Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment).
Heat and Thermodynamics.
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
Introduction and Measurement.
Magnetic Effect of Currents.
Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents.
Crystal structure-. Cell; single, poly and liquid crystal (concepts only).
Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
Laws of Motion.
Description of Motion in One Dimension.
Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
Some basic concepts in Chemistry.
Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen.
S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals).
Solid state Chemistry.
General principles and processes of isolation of elements.
Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X).
Purification and characterization of carbon compounds.
States of matter.
Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen.
Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry.
The d-and f-Block elements.
Chemistry in everyday life.
Equilibrium in physical and chemical processes Ionic equilibrium.
BIOLOGY (BOTANY & ZOOLOGY):
Cell: Structure and Function.
Biology and Human Welfare.
Diversity in Living World.
Reproduction and Development in Humans.
Structure and Function – Animals.
Genetics and Evolution.
Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants.
Biotechnology and its Applications.
Structure and Function – Plants
Ecology and Environment.
Reference Books for AIMS Entrance Examination:
Medical Entrance Exam Guide by Rph Editorial Board
Practice Problems In Physics For Engineering And Medical Entrance Examinations by S Mishra
Medical Entrance Guide by R G Raizada
Physics : NCERT, HC Verma,Arihant
Chemistry :NCERT,Arihant,P bahadur,OP Tondon
Coaching centers for AIMS Entrance Examination:
Engineers Study Circle
Brilliant Tutorials PVT.LTD
Career Forum Warangal
Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Centre
AGG Group of Institutes
Office of Admissions,
Amrita Health Sciences Campus,
Kochi, Kerala – 682 041
Written by StudyChaCha
- PGCET-2014 Counseling & fee reimbursement in AP & TelenganaSir, when the PGCET-2014 counseling will start and fee reimbursement will be provided or not in AP and for non-local of Telangana(ie AP student want... […]
- what is the cutoff rank to get into bhms in eamcet???respected sir/madam, i would like to know the cutoff rank for bhms in eamcet for oc category... awaiting eagerly for your reply, thank you!!! […]
- What is the condition to apply ssc school computer teacher post?What is the condition to apply ssc school computer teacher post? […]
- Degree Transcripts from MDSUHi, Can anyone help me knowing the process of getting University degree transcripts (in sealed envelop), this is required for submitting to other... […]
- How can i pay fee for MNIT by online systemhow can i pay fee for mnit by online system......? […]
- PRIDE MBA exam resultsI just wanna know about PRIDE MBA exam results,the links which provided in the home page for showing results displys error wen i entered my reg.no... […]
- Part time Diploma courses GujaratDear Team, Request you to please provide me part time diploma courses details. I would like to complete some external courses from Surat - Gujarat... […]
- lost CHSL registration idsir , i forgot to write my registration id before submitting form for CHSL 2014 EXAM of SSC . sir plz provide me link/procedure to recover it at my... […]
- EFLU model papergd morning sir. iam interested about for doing of MA english, in EFL University, hyd. so i want to know that model paper of entrance... […]
- PCBC exam scheduleKindly let me know the exam details and schedule of post basic nursing exam 1st year.karnataka state. Thank you. […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do