Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2012
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences was set up on May 17, 1998 through the then Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) carries on an entrance test for admission in to its under-graduate medical courses MBBA and any other. The entrance test is carried on at a number of centers across the country. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences invites application form for admission MBBS degree on through entrance examination.
Courses Name – MBBS
Duration – Five Years
Mode – Full Time
Application Fee – Rs. 1,500/-
Selection Process – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Merit List
Application Form – branches of Dhanalaxmi Bank and Federal bank and Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences official website.
The Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences published dates of AIMS MBBS exam 2012:
Sale of Application : 01 March 2012
Last Date for sale of Application : 25 April 2012
Last date for Receipt of Completed Application : 30 April 2012
Date of Examination : SATURDAY, 19 May 2012
Time of Examination : 10.00 AM to 12 .30 PM
Admission Eligibility – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2011 admission Eligibility candidate should have 12th passed from any recognized Board in India.
List of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Entrance Examination 2011 Exam Centers –
Syllabus of AIMS exam 2012:
Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei.
Electrons and Photons.
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
Work, Energy and Power.
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions.
Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment).
Heat and Thermodynamics.
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
Introduction and Measurement.
Magnetic Effect of Currents.
Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents.
Crystal structure-. Cell; single, poly and liquid crystal (concepts only).
Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
Laws of Motion.
Description of Motion in One Dimension.
Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
Some basic concepts in Chemistry.
Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen.
S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals).
Solid state Chemistry.
General principles and processes of isolation of elements.
Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X).
Purification and characterization of carbon compounds.
States of matter.
Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen.
Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry.
The d-and f-Block elements.
Chemistry in everyday life.
Equilibrium in physical and chemical processes Ionic equilibrium.
BIOLOGY (BOTANY & ZOOLOGY):
Cell: Structure and Function.
Biology and Human Welfare.
Diversity in Living World.
Reproduction and Development in Humans.
Structure and Function – Animals.
Genetics and Evolution.
Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants.
Biotechnology and its Applications.
Structure and Function – Plants
Ecology and Environment.
Reference Books for AIMS Entrance Examination:
Medical Entrance Exam Guide by Rph Editorial Board
Practice Problems In Physics For Engineering And Medical Entrance Examinations by S Mishra
Medical Entrance Guide by R G Raizada
Physics : NCERT, HC Verma,Arihant
Chemistry :NCERT,Arihant,P bahadur,OP Tondon
Coaching centers for AIMS Entrance Examination:
Engineers Study Circle
Brilliant Tutorials PVT.LTD
Career Forum Warangal
Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Centre
AGG Group of Institutes
Office of Admissions,
Amrita Health Sciences Campus,
Kochi, Kerala – 682 041
Written by StudyChaCha
- IIM AhmedabadHello friend myself Rajnish, provide me some details of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, because I am thinking I am thinking to join this...
- Career after Electronics and Communication Engineering Tata Instituteshii sir, I complete my engineering in Electronics and Communication , I wanted to know is there any job recruitment in Tata Institutes?
- Prince Sultan Universityhii sir, i wanted to join the prince sultan university for Mba pleas3e provide me the name of the courses in MBA are offered ?
- First selection listI want to know the Department of Higher Education of the State first selection cut off lists. Will you please provide me this first selection cutoff...
- Planning Exam QueHello sir, I am preparing for SSC (CGL) exam and I want to crack the exam so please tell me the planning and tips for the exam.????
- ONGC admit cardI have applied for the vacancies for meritorious SC/ST students in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited and now I am waiting for the admit card so...
- Sri Venkateswara University engineering syllabusI want to get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and for that I want to get the syllabus so can you...
- Rizal Technological University (RTU) tuition feeI want to get admission in Rizal Technological University and for that I want to get the details about the tution fees of Rizal Technological...
- Indian Overseas Bank PO Cut OffHello sir I am Rachit and I am preparing for the PO exam of Indian Overseas Bank so can you please tell me the cut-off required for qualifying this...
- RRB Bangalore OrgHello sir I am Vaibhav and I want to know is there any recruitment released by RRB Bangalore Organisation in the month of Sept 2015???
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11