AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Entrance
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi was founded an act of Parliament in the year of 1956, a as an independent Institution of national importance and defined its aims and works. AIIMS conducts an admission process for admission to its 2 years M.Sc. Nursing program.
Critical Care Nursing
The candidates must be B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (PC)/ Post Basic from any recognized University with 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
AIIMS-PG (MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 yrs.)/MDS)-January, 2012
Online registration of application on www.aiimsexams.org: 12-09-2011 to 03-10-2011
Last date for applying online and closing of registration: 03-10-2011 (up to 5.00 pm)
AIIMS PG entrance examination: 13th November, 2011(Sunday)
Result (to be declared): 29th November, 2011
1st Counseling: 12th December, 2011
2nd Counseling: 19th December, 2011
Open Selection: 27th January, 2012 (Friday)
Application forms and Information Brochure can be received from Reception Counter, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in person on whole working days on payment of suggested fee. The candidates also download the application forms from official website.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can download Prospectus from AIIMS website and application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs.800/- for SC/ ST candidates).
Candidate and can submit application form by Online through internet only and can pay the application fee through a Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
M.Sc. Nursing Branches:-
Critical Care Nursing
Age:- 17yrs. And above
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi – 110029, India
Written by StudyChaCha
- YCCE Cut OffCan you provide me the Engineering cutoff of YCCE or Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering as I want to check my position? […]
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ReputationCan you tell me if Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a reputed Institute in India or nor as I want to sure about it before taking... […]
- Courses after B.E ECECan you list me the short term course which I can do after completing B.E ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in India? […]
- Date of Bank FormsCan you tell me about the date of issue of Probationary Officer (PO) forms in State Bank of India (SBI)? […]
- Syllabus JNU Entrance Exams for MSc BiotechCan you provide me the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Entrance Exams for MSc Biotech? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do