Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) 2011 for PG Programmes
Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore was launched through Army Welfare Education Society on October 2004 and it main focus of the institute is to build available technical and professional teaching in the area of fashion design and apparel management. It is settled in Doorvaninagar on the Old Madras Road. It mission are offer qualities teaching & education to shape eligible scholars with innovative and creativity with advanced acquirements and knowledge in the field of Fashion Designing and Management. Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) for PG Programmes related information is following given
Courses Name & Duration –
PG Diploma in Fashion Design – Two Years
PG Diploma in Apparel Merchandising and Logistics Management – Two Years
Mode – Full Time
Intake – Twenty (seats each)
Selection Process – Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) and Interview Merit List
Application Form – Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore official website
Application Fee – Rs.550/-
Last date for receipt of application form : 30 April 2012
Last date for receipt of application form (With late fee of Rs.100/-)
: 15 May 2012
Dispatch of admit cards to students : 16 May 2012 onward
Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)& Interview: 08 June 2012 (0930 to 1700 hrs )
Issue of First List : 15 June 2012
Issue of Second List : Registration for the course on 25 June 2012
Issue of third List : 02 July 2012
Commencement of Course : 02 July 2012
Eligibility – AServing Army personnel.
Retired Army pers in receipt of regular pension, or former Army per who retired after min service of 10 yrs.
Limited seats for Civilians and wards of other defense establishments.
Former Army pers who died during service / after retirement and family pension is granted.
TA pers who have completed 10 yrs of embodied service.
War widows (in receipt of liberalized pension) and children in receipt of family pension (due to death of both parents) are also eligible.
Serving medical officers of IN and IAF who have served in the Army for more than 10 yrs and are members of AOBF.
DSC pers who are serving or retired with pension
In case of adopted child, the ward should have been adopted atleast for five years before applying for admission.
Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD),
ITI B Area,
Old Madras Road,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do