Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) 2011 for PG Programmes
Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore was launched through Army Welfare Education Society on October 2004 and it main focus of the institute is to build available technical and professional teaching in the area of fashion design and apparel management. It is settled in Doorvaninagar on the Old Madras Road. It mission are offer qualities teaching & education to shape eligible scholars with innovative and creativity with advanced acquirements and knowledge in the field of Fashion Designing and Management. Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) for PG Programmes related information is following given
Courses Name & Duration –
PG Diploma in Fashion Design – Two Years
PG Diploma in Apparel Merchandising and Logistics Management – Two Years
Mode – Full Time
Intake – Twenty (seats each)
Selection Process – Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) and Interview Merit List
Application Form – Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore official website
Application Fee – Rs.550/-
Last date for receipt of application form : 30 April 2012
Last date for receipt of application form (With late fee of Rs.100/-)
: 15 May 2012
Dispatch of admit cards to students : 16 May 2012 onward
Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)& Interview: 08 June 2012 (0930 to 1700 hrs )
Issue of First List : 15 June 2012
Issue of Second List : Registration for the course on 25 June 2012
Issue of third List : 02 July 2012
Commencement of Course : 02 July 2012
Eligibility – AServing Army personnel.
Retired Army pers in receipt of regular pension, or former Army per who retired after min service of 10 yrs.
Limited seats for Civilians and wards of other defense establishments.
Former Army pers who died during service / after retirement and family pension is granted.
TA pers who have completed 10 yrs of embodied service.
War widows (in receipt of liberalized pension) and children in receipt of family pension (due to death of both parents) are also eligible.
Serving medical officers of IN and IAF who have served in the Army for more than 10 yrs and are members of AOBF.
DSC pers who are serving or retired with pension
In case of adopted child, the ward should have been adopted atleast for five years before applying for admission.
Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD),
ITI B Area,
Old Madras Road,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...