Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) 2011 for PG Programmes
Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore was launched through Army Welfare Education Society on October 2004 and it main focus of the institute is to build available technical and professional teaching in the area of fashion design and apparel management. It is settled in Doorvaninagar on the Old Madras Road. It mission are offer qualities teaching & education to shape eligible scholars with innovative and creativity with advanced acquirements and knowledge in the field of Fashion Designing and Management. Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) for PG Programmes related information is following given
Courses Name & Duration –
PG Diploma in Fashion Design – Two Years
PG Diploma in Apparel Merchandising and Logistics Management – Two Years
Mode – Full Time
Intake – Twenty (seats each)
Selection Process – Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore: CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) and Interview Merit List
Application Form – Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore official website
Application Fee – Rs.550/-
Last date for receipt of application form : 30 April 2012
Last date for receipt of application form (With late fee of Rs.100/-)
: 15 May 2012
Dispatch of admit cards to students : 16 May 2012 onward
Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)& Interview: 08 June 2012 (0930 to 1700 hrs )
Issue of First List : 15 June 2012
Issue of Second List : Registration for the course on 25 June 2012
Issue of third List : 02 July 2012
Commencement of Course : 02 July 2012
Eligibility – AServing Army personnel.
Retired Army pers in receipt of regular pension, or former Army per who retired after min service of 10 yrs.
Limited seats for Civilians and wards of other defense establishments.
Former Army pers who died during service / after retirement and family pension is granted.
TA pers who have completed 10 yrs of embodied service.
War widows (in receipt of liberalized pension) and children in receipt of family pension (due to death of both parents) are also eligible.
Serving medical officers of IN and IAF who have served in the Army for more than 10 yrs and are members of AOBF.
DSC pers who are serving or retired with pension
In case of adopted child, the ward should have been adopted atleast for five years before applying for admission.
Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD),
ITI B Area,
Old Madras Road,
Written by StudyChaCha
- Can sum1 plzz provide me PTU DEP BBA questions of this year 2015 5th sem.I'm studying under PTU DEP mode.. it would be a great help if some 1 provide me question papers of BBA 5th sem... held recently in may 2015.
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...